- The Allegheny Conference delegates voted on March 4, 2018 to approve the updated Bylaws of AMC-2018 and Conference Organization-2018
- The following documents are the result of amendments and approval by Allegheny Conference delegates on Aug. 6, 2011. Conference Organization, Conference Bylaws, Appendix I, or Combined …, a combination of all three.
- Information packet for new Allegheny Conference delegates (Acrobat pdf file)
- Delegate packet instructions (Acrobat pdf file)
- (old) Allegheny Conference constitution (effective 1982-2011) (Acrobat pdf file)
- Mennonite Church USA Membership Guidelines (Acrobat pdf file)
- Confession of Faith in a Mennonite Perspective can be read in its entirety at
http://www.mcusa-archives.org/library/resolutions/1995/index.html. A summary can be found on page 18 of the information packet for new delegates (see above). A print version can be purchased from MennoMedia’s online store here.
- Suggested Schematic for Dealing with Concerns or Complaints (Acrobat pdf file)
- Agreeing and Disagreeing in Love can be found on page 13 of the information packet for new delegates (see above).
- Practicing Accountability in Allegheny Mennonite Conference can be found on page 15 of the information packet for new delegates (see above).
- Peace and Justice Congregational Survey
- A summary of MC USA’s Missional Vision and Purposeful Plan may be found at http://mennoniteusa.org/about/purposeful-plan/
- A full copy of MC USA’s Missional Vision and Purposeful Plan can be downloaded from the summary page (above). The link is found under “where” at the end of the summary.
Software tools for your congregation
- http://manygifts.org/software.htm. This page provides basic information about three software packages that are available without charge to Mennonite Church USA member congregations.
- The three software packages are for Pastoral Compensation, Pastoral Review, and Twenty Pastoral Areas.