- The following documents are the result of amendments and approval by Allegheny Conference delegates on Aug. 6, 2011. Conference Organization, Conference Bylaws, Appendix I, or Combined …, a combination of all three.
- Information packet for new Allegheny Conference delegates (Acrobat pdf file)
- Delegate packet instructions (Acrobat pdf file)
- (old) Allegheny Conference constitution (effective 1982-2011) (Acrobat pdf file)
- Mennonite Church USA Membership Guidelines (Acrobat pdf file)
- Confession of Faith in a Mennonite Perspective can be read in its entirety at
http://www.mcusa-archives.org/library/resolutions/1995/index.html. A summary can be found on page 18 of the information packet for new delegates (see above). A print version can be purchased from MennoMedia’s online store here.
- Suggested Schematic for Dealing with Concerns or Complaints (Acrobat pdf file)
- Agreeing and Disagreeing in Love can be found on page 13 of the information packet for new delegates (see above).
- Practicing Accountability in Allegheny Mennonite Conference can be found on page 15 of the information packet for new delegates (see above).
- Peace and Justice Congregational Survey
- A summary of MC USA’s Missional Vision and Purposeful Plan may be found at http://mennoniteusa.org/about/purposeful-plan/
- A full copy of MC USA’s Missional Vision and Purposeful Plan can be downloaded from the summary page (above). The link is found under “where” at the end of the summary.
- Christian Workers Training Fund (CWTF) was established by AMC to encourage and assist members of conference congregations to consider full-time ministry as pastors, missionaries, youth workers, teachers, and other church workers in the conference. You will find more information and an application here: CWTF application 2013
Software tools for your congregation
- http://manygifts.org/software.htm. This page provides basic information about three software packages that are available without charge to Mennonite Church USA member congregations.
- The three software packages are for Pastoral Compensation, Pastoral Review, and Twenty Pastoral Areas.